Wednesday 20 July 2016

FRIENDSHIP NEVER END

Hello..
Sorry before I've left this blog for a long time cause I've been busy at my college activity. And alhamdulillah now i'm on 5th semester. Hopefully I can graduate as fast as I can in 2018. Ameen

Well, I wanna share some stories in Eid Mubarak 1437 H. I have a lot of event in this Eid Mubarak not like my ramadhan last year. And it's more interested than before.

It called Gathering Time with my best friend in Senior High School at d'Dadoz PAS PEDAS Blitar.

From the left to the right. Me (with the pink veil ), Fitra (blue veil), Vio (small and nice girl), Claudia (Chinesee girl), Retno (Green veil).


And not only that, I also ask my lil bro to join cause we need someone to take the picture of us. hehe (Sorry bro, We need you, so We want you)
The one who use blue jeans is my lilbro. His name is Rio

We hope net year can meet up again in another place with the same personil. Claudia now far away in jakarta, we just can meet each year cause we;ve heard an info (read: gossip) that Claudia will be marriage next year. Aameen. Yeyeyeee

Agak Blur maapkan



No comments:

Post a Comment