Thursday 13 September 2012

The Unique Mouse

Hello Guys.. See u again in this blog

Now,, i want to talk about my new MOUSE.. Its not mouse as animal.. But it’s MOUSE USB = an equipment for computer... Yea,, do u know?? My mouse’s shape is like Strawberry.. But, it’s BIG , and MODERN STRAWBERRY, you know.. hahaha

I bought it from BLITAR COMPUTER ACCESORIES, in Bali street, Blitar. The price is soo Cheap. Just pay Thirty thousand rupiah or Rp. 30.000 , you’ll get it. You can also choose any shape.. But, when I visit Bali COMPUTER at December, 17th 2011 I can’t choose other shape, So I choose STRAWBERRY to be mine. HAHAHA...

Then, when my friend saw my MOUSE, they are Jealous and ask me where I bought it. Actually,, I told them where I buuy it,, Guys, when u have something new, DON’T BE ARROGANT, u must share with your friend. .

DO you want to see my MOUSE EQUIPMENT??? I want to show you!!
LOOK!!! Is I’m look pretty???




No comments:

Post a Comment