Tuesday 15 January 2013

Love that I ever feel

Oh all..
I really dissapointed with someone that always I tell to you guys.. You know what guys??
First,, at 10 January 2013,, i knew that he also love me since two years ago.. But he can’t tell that he loves me cause he knew that I’ve a sweet relationship with his friend. He also thought that he not reasonable to catch me..

I’m so surprised, I also love him since 2 years ago.. I’ve same feeling with him.. Oh dear.. why u aren’t honest. Oke! I also talked to him that I love him.. but his decision is very very make me dissapointed. Why?? He has a girlfriend and he didn’t want to leave her, but he also love me cause he ever loved me.. So, his lasting love come back again.. Heemm,, he talked too me that I must be patient to wait him, I very sad hear this decision. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DEAR!! Why you don’t look at my heart? And know?? He don’t send a message to me. Or just asking my condition.. You’re really fool..

I love you, maybe i can’t talk to u by apart. Cause I’m afraid if someday you leave me for another girl.. I really afraid. Everyday i always thinking about you, dear.. I can’t find someone that can make me forget you.. It’s my tears to u, I hope you feel my love. Waiting for you, as I can.. LOVE, octa!

No comments:

Post a Comment